LEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
newlandsglobaltalent is a site operated by Newlands Global Trading Limited ("We"). We are registered in Scotland under company number SC592454 and have our registered office at
48 West George Street
Second Floor Suite 2/3
To contact us, please email
We may make changes to these terms
We amend these terms from time to time. These terms were most recently updated on 1st June 2020
We may suspend or withdraw our site
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site at any time without notice. Our site is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom.
You must keep your account details safe
If you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other log-in account set up information, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at
Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
Do not rely on information on this site
The content on our site is provided for general information only. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
We are not responsible for websites we link to.
Where our site contains links to other sites, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
• The use of this Site is on an "as is" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made to the extent permitted by law.
• We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
• We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, howsoever arising under or in connection with:
• use of, or inability to use, our site; or
• use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses